Below is a link to a great lecture. But pay close attention to what he is saying and at the end, in part 2, of what he is actually practicing in his daily life. Gnostics or Orthodoxy – both extreme sides of the same road. WHICH one is right? WHAT is the MIDDLE path?
Look, Listen, and do not judge! See the world as a illusion of separation and specialness – NOTHING more and let it go. NOT as good or evil – those are just judgements, made from my limited perspective, without ALL the facts. Projections of specialness and separation. Indeed:
“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.” (Matthew 7:13)
NOTHING is hidden, NO SECRET ESOTERIC KNOWLEDGE – ALL HAS BEN REVEALED – if I but look around and see through the eyes of Christ Jesus and relinquish all judgments to HIM.
The Lost Gospel of Judas Discussed at RSE Part1,2
God Bless Ciao
First, this is the best historical timeline I can find so far. I will refer to it often in my following posts.
- Creation world = 3950 BCE Tian/Elohim = Heavenly Supreme (Love), Shang Di/Yahweh = Bringer of the law.
- Carbon Dating = 3500 BCE earliest C14 possible dating.
- Great flood = 3170 BCE Noah Ark – Gen. 7
- Noah in Shinar valley 3100 BCE – Ham, Japheth, Shem – Generations Noah Gen 10
- Whole earth was of one language, and of one speech Gen 11
- Otzi Neolithic mummy –3100 BCE ( carbon dating) located 10,530 feet Fineil Peak, Otzal Alps, Italy
- Tower of Babel = 2950 BCE – dispersed languages – 70 tribes Gen. 11
- Royal Game of Ur = 2500 BCE Sumerian
- Oldest evidence of circumcision 2400 BCE, bas-relief – Necropolis at Saqqara, Egypt
- Chinese writing = 2330 BCE (Yellow Emperor-Huang Di) Shang Di (Chinese) story. (Shem’s prodigy)
- Hinduism(India) = 2300 BCE
- Zoroastrianism = 2300 BCE Persian
- Emperor Shun = 2230 BCE Last of the 5 Emperors.
- Xia Dynasty = 2205 BCE Emperor personally preformed Border sacrifice.
- Egypt founded = 2100 BCE Manasses
- Epic of Gilgamesh = 2100 BCE Sumerian writings from Mesopotamia.
- Greece founded = 2089 BCE Eusebius of Caesarea
- Abraham in Ur = 2040-1970 BCE Gen 12:4
- Melchizedek = 2000 BCE Abram tithes King of Salem (thought to be Shem)
- Isaac, Ishmael, (Jews-Arabs) = 1970 BCE
- Hyksos Dynasty = 1750 – 1530 BCE
- Tempest Stele-Pharaoh Ahmose = 1550 BCE great Storm in Egypt
- Moses = 1670 – 1400 BCE Yahweh (Hebrew – Israelites) Oral story. = 1420 BCE
- Santorini Eruption = 1550 BCE Exodus plagues
- Moses (Hyksos) Exodus = 1530-1400 BCE Gen 16:35
- Alter to Heaven 1420 BCE Chinese complex built – no idols – one Supreme God.
- The Testament/Ascension of Moses 1400 BCE 2500 years after creation
- Israel mentioned = 1200 BCE Egyptian – Merneptah Stele
- Sea People = 1177 BCE Ramses III attack of the Philistines – Collapsed Civilization, First Dark Ages
- Daoism, Taoism = 600 BCE
- Buddhism (India)= 600 BCE
- Torah = 600-500 BCE – modern scholars, collected during this period.
- Confucianism = 500 BCE
- Jesus = 3-4 AD
- Buddhism in China = 68 AD
- Muhammad Born = 571 AD
Here are several videos on the Chinese pictograms.
Knowledge of God, Creation and Flood in China’s History and Character writing.
The God and Savior of Ancient China (Shocking!)
The Gospel Message in Chinese Characters
Note: The oral story of the flood, tower, and migration (Genesis) is told both in both the Chinese Pictograms and Moses Myths. – but they are 750-1000 years apart. Both cover the time from creation to the confusing of the languages and scattering of the peoples (tribes). They call their Gods by different names but everything else seems to be the same. Both are monotheistic and comply to the same yearly sacrifice to their God – heifer, sheep, unblemished, killed with a spear, burnt at an alter. And both have sin and a SAVIOR or Redeemer. Interesting !!!
I will explore this subject in more detail in future posts.
God Bless Ciao
Here is a great example of human ingenuity – wonderful video posted on Facebook.. Amazing
Avoiding Songkran here in Chiang Mai, Simon and I headed for 2 Days in Pai and 2 days in Mae Hong Song. We tried to visit “Unseen” Thailand this trip and so when arriving in Pai – visited a female monk meditation area- Mae She Tha Pathana Chit Chaleon Phra Kait. Then we went to the Memorial Bridge on the entrance to Pai with it’s unique statues. We were very lucky to visit Wat Sri Don Chai in time to view their Shan – Poi Sang long Festival – great and colorful. And while in Pai stayed at the Phaewdao Resort – very very nice. Excitement did happen as a neighbor 2 doors down from Simon’s room was robbed and the police were there investigating in the morning. One great site, South of Pai, was this (not on the map) hot water geyser, on the side of the road. Leaving Pai and on to Mae Hong Song and booked into the Ngamta Hotel, next to the lake. From this base we explored the surrounding countryside looking for “Unseen” sites. Gravel collection site from the river by Shan people, a river-floating restaurant, burning along the side of the road, and went to visit a 106 year old Monk – but he seem to be at the Poi Sang long festival in the area, so we missed him. We did visit several more Temples and a special Children’s home for Shan refugees called Dhammagiri Foundation. Great, relaxing trip – little traffic, lots of water throwing but only in designated areas and along the roads by little children – So I have made this Slideshow of the best images – Enjoy.
Here is a unique sound and artist – LUNA
AC/DC by Luna: Click on image below to start video
Thanks Kevin for pointing this video out ! CLICK on IT
Thanks Jim for this link: USAF Band Special
Ciao Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Have to Thank Frank Morgan for pointing this emergency out so we can look for a solution – Donna saw it – why can’t the Gov’t do anything about it? Doesn’t anyone really care? Is this deceit and carnage never going to stop? Why insist the deer have to cross here? Here’s the full interview – click on the image to start the link.
I just have to try this unique exercise routine – but I can’t find the right forest to do it in. Click on the image to see the video.
Here is a post I saw on Facebook and had to post it here: The whole meaning of life is to bring JOY or God’s LOVE into the world.
Click on image to see
Here’s a great new song and singer – also love the lyrics:
Click on the image to start
Thanks Kevin for pointing this out for me – I do suffer from just having my blog and usually stay clear from those social media apps. Maybe that’s why I am not getting many calls from the local guys. I’ll have to look into it. Click on the image to start the video
Here’s a very cute animation that Kevin alerted me to:
Here’s one you don’t want to miss:
Click on image to start video
Here is the essence of “A Course in Miracles”. Sam practices what he believes and his life WILL change the world. Amazing.
Click on image to start the video.