My thought for the day was the consideration of a fresh look at the Bible consisting of 3 parts.
- The Creation [ Genesis 1 ]
- The Corruptible Body [ Genesis 2 â€“ Old Testament ]
- The Redemption of Christ [New Testament ]
(1) Spirit Kingdom â€“ (2) Material Kingdom â€“ (3) Back to Spirit Kingdom.
Remember the Luke 15:11 story of the Prodigal Son,
- (1) the younger Son LEFT the Father,
- (2) tried to establish his own kingdom, and
- (3) found redemption by simply RETURNING to the Father.
Notice: It even covers the actions of the Angels or Souls that didnâ€™t rebel, the second Son. Isnâ€™t it so !
What we sometimes call â€˜OUR CONSCIENCEâ€™, which I call the Holy Spirit, was always with the Son, reminding Him of His Fatherâ€™s Love. AND AS IMPORTANT, the Father did NOT CONDEMN the Son but merely waited for His return. It is the story of our existence. ISNâ€™T IT SO !!!!! Amen.
God Bless Christ Bless I Bless