Kevin sent me this list of ideas he has on how to enjoy Retirement. As the world problems mount and happiness seem a thing of the past – try these suggestions to brighten your day:
1. lunch time, sit in a parked car with sunglasses, point a hair dryer at passing cars and watch them slow down!
2. On all your check stubs, write, “For Sexual Favors”
3. Skip down the street rather than walk, see how many looks you get.
4. With a serious face, order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat.
5. Sing along at The Opera.
6. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream ‘I Won! I Won!’
7. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the car park, yelling, ‘Run For Your Lives! They’re Loose!’
8. Tell your children over dinner, ‘Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go….’
9. Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy, go to the counter and ask where the fitting room is.
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity: My Favorite…
10. Go to a large Department store’s fitting room, drop your drawers to your ankles and yell out, “There’s no paper in here!”
Thanks again Kevin – trying some out today myself.