For everyone following my medical adventure – things have settled down. Blood pressure seem to be stable 125-145 for the last month and kidneys functioning regularly. No operation planned. feel 20 years younger — Latest daily meds taken:
- 1500 mg. Turmeric – aides in clearing arteries.
- 3000 mg. Fish Oil 1000-Blackmore Omega Memo, morning, 2-1000 Regular Fish Oil other meals. – blood thinning, stroke control, Omega 3 control.
- 5 mg. Folic Acid â€“ kidney function.
- 225 mg Irbesartan â€“ Blood pressure control â€“ relaxes arteries.
- 7 mg Cialis â€“ relaxes arteries, prostrate help, erection assist.
I have drifted away from the vegetarian regimen I was holding in Pattaya and am starting to feel more sluggish so I will try to go back to largely eating fruits and vegetables â€“ greatly reducing my meat intake. In addition, I have increased my exercise program on the Elliptical cross country machine to 15 minuets at level 2 speed at 4-5 MPH â€“ getting much better now â€“ planning to get to 1/2 hr. at level 4-5 at 4-5 mph with intermittent high-intensity speed bursts.
So again I would like to add â€“ if you are planning a medical vacation to Thailand â€“ make sure you check out the Govâ€™t hospitals to see what their prognoses are before you commit to any treatment at any hospital â€“ – insurance or not. Do not be taken down the surgical operation path without looking at other alternatives â€“ I am just very glad and blessed that I did not have insurance and had to explore other alternatives when I was presented with the first findings at Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya. It turned out that with exercise, good food, proper meds â€“ I should be able to stay healthy without any surgeries.