This Scientist Proves Why Our Reality Is False | Donald Hoffman on Conversations with Tom â€“ YouTube Note: make sure you have time, itâ€™s over 2hr. long.
Here is a great discussion of the latest science trying to understand and quantify existence or consciousness. I believe the same thing is expressed in the Bible and the teaching of Jesus, Buddhism and many religions and lately in â€œA Course in Miraclesâ€.
Only the SYMBOLS â€“ words â€“ are different.
- GOD â€“ Elohim, Mind of God, â€œI AMâ€ is the idea of the total conscience ALL INCLUSIVE LOVE INFINIT, ONENESS.
- MIND is the total agents (Christ) — the SELF, many in the ONE (the souls) Created in the likeness of God and Creating like God – endless inclusion of agents creating agents.
- DREAMER – part of the Mind experiencing the headset.
- Headset is the ego – the idea or desire to be special or separate – the lens of perception.
- World is the simulation, perspective of space and time.
- CHARACTER is the ‘self’ in the simulation for specialness, separation, uniqueness.
The problem is that to quantify or attempt to NAME any part of the MIND or DREAMER requires that it be separate and unique and therefore creating a recursive algorism.
As Jesus said in the Gospel of Thomas #22
(1) “Jesus saw infants being suckled.
(2) He said to his disciples: â€œThese little ones being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom.â€
(3) They said to him: â€œThen will we enter the kingdom as little ones?â€
(4) Jesus said to them: â€œWhen you make the two into one, and when you make the inside like the outside
and the outside like the inside and the above like the below
(5) that is, to make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female will not be female
(6) and when you make eyes instead of an eye and a hand instead of a hand and a foot instead of a foot,
an image instead of an image, (7) then you will enter [the kingdom].â€
Please refer and continue with my last post on â€˜When is TRUE Healing doneâ€™.
God Bless Christ Bless I Bless