First, this is the best historical timeline I can find so far. I will refer to it often in my following posts.
- Creation world = 3950 BCE Tian/Elohim = Heavenly Supreme (Love), Shang Di/Yahweh = Bringer of the law
- Tower Babel = 2520 BC
- Noah born = 2470-1320 BC
- Great flood = 2342 BC Shinar valley – migration Noah’s Sons – Ham, Japheth, Shem
- Chinese writing = 2330 BC (Yellow Emperor-Huang Di) Shang Di (Chinese) story. (Shem’s prodigy)
- Hinduism(India) = 2300 BC
- Emperor Shun = 2230 BC Last of the 5 Emperors.
- Xia Dynasty = 2205 BC Emperor personally preformed Border sacrifice.
- Abraham = 2166 – 1991 BC
- Melchizedek = 2066 BC Abram tithes King of Salem (thought to be Shem)
- Ishmael, Isaac (Jews-Arabs) = 2000 BC
- Moses = 1526 – 1406 BC Yahweh (Hebrew – Israelites) Oral story.
- Altar to Heaven = 1420 BC Chinese complex built – no idols – one Supreme God.
- Israel mentioned = 1208 BC Egyptian – Merneptah Stele
- Daoism, Taoism = 600 BC
- Buddhism (India)= 600 BC
- Torah = 600-500 BC – modern scholars, collected during this period.
- Confucianism = 500 BC
- Jesus = 3-4 AD
- Buddhism in China = 68 AD
- Muhammad Born = 571 AD
Here are several videos on the Chinese pictograms.
Note: The oral story of the flood, tower, and migration (Genesis) is told both in both the Chinese Pictograms and Moses Myths. – but they are 750-1000 years apart. Both cover the time from creation to the confusing of the languages and scattering of the peoples (tribes). They call their Gods by different names but everything else seems to be the same. Both are monotheistic and comply to the same yearly sacrifice to their God – heifer, sheep, unblemished, killed with a spear, burnt at an alter. And both have sin and a SAVIOR or Redeemer. Interesting !!!
I will explore this subject in more detail in future posts.
God Bless Ciao