First, this is the best historical timeline I can find so far. I will refer to it often in my following posts.
- Creation world = 3950 BCE Tian/Elohim = Heavenly Supreme (Love), Shang Di/Yahweh = Bringer of the law.
- Carbon Dating = 3500 BCE earliest C14 possible dating.
- Great flood = 3170 BCE Noah Ark – Gen. 7
- Noah in Shinar valley 3100 BCE – Ham, Japheth, Shem – single language Gen 10
- Tower of Babel = 2950 BCE – dispersed languages – 70 tribes Gen. 11
- Oldest evidence of circumcision 2400 BCE, bas-relief – Necropolis at Saqqara, Egypt
- Chinese writing = 2330 BCE (Yellow Emperor-Huang Di) Shang Di (Chinese) story. (Shem’s prodigy)
- Hinduism(India) = 2300 BCE
- Zoroastrianism = 2300 BCE Persian
- Emperor Shun = 2230 BCE Last of the 5 Emperors.
- Xia Dynasty = 2205 BCE Emperor personally preformed Border sacrifice.
- Epic of Gilgamesh = 2100 BCE Sumerian writings from Mesopotamia.
- Abraham in Ur = 2040-1970 BCE Gen 12:4
- Melchizedek = 2000 BCE Abram tithes King of Salem (thought to be Shem)
- Isaac, Ishmael, (Jews-Arabs) = 1970 BCE
- Hyksos Dynasty = 1750 – 1530 BCE
- Tempest Stele-Pharaoh Ahmose = 1550 BCE great Storm in Egypt
- Moses = 1670 – 1400 BCE Yahweh (Hebrew – Israelites) Oral story. = 1420 BCE
- Santorini Eruption = 1550 BCE Exodus plagues
- Moses (Hyksos) Exodus = 1530-1400 BCE Gen 16:35
- Alter to Heaven 1420 BCE Chinese complex built – no idols – one Supreme God.
- The Testament/Ascension of Moses 1400 BCE 2500 years after creation
- Israel mentioned = 1200 BCE Egyptian – Merneptah Stele
- Sea People = 1177 BCE Ramses III attack of the Philistines – Collapsed Civilization, First Dark Ages
- Daoism, Taoism = 600 BCE
- Buddhism (India)= 600 BCE
- Torah = 600-500 BCE – modern scholars, collected during this period.
- Confucianism = 500 BCE
- Jesus = 3-4 AD
- Buddhism in China = 68 AD
- Muhammad Born = 571 AD
Here are several videos on the Chinese pictograms.
Note: The oral story of the flood, tower, and migration (Genesis) is told both in both the Chinese Pictograms and Moses Myths. – but they are 750-1000 years apart. Both cover the time from creation to the confusing of the languages and scattering of the peoples (tribes). They call their Gods by different names but everything else seems to be the same. Both are monotheistic and comply to the same yearly sacrifice to their God – heifer, sheep, unblemished, killed with a spear, burnt at an alter. And both have sin and a SAVIOR or Redeemer. Interesting !!!
I will explore this subject in more detail in future posts.
God Bless Ciao