1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.
THE amazing facts are,
The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become. There must be a boat load of people in Washington playing marbles.
Thanks to Paul’s Sunday Funnies. Sooooo true
A large earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale hit the Middle East. Two million Muslims died and over a million were injured. Iraq, Iran and Syria were totally ruined and their governments asked the World for help to rebuild.
- Great Britain would send troops to help keep the peace.
- Saudi Arabia would send oil and monetary assistance.
- Latin American countries would send clothing
- New Zealand and Australia would send sheep, cattle and food crops.
- The Asian countries would send labor to assist in rebuilding.
- Canada would send medical teams and supplies.
- And what would the new American President, Donald Trump, send?
Two million replacement Muslims! God Bless President Trump!
Thanks Kevin for this insightful article.