Just sitting here watching TV tonight and I realized that I am now in real retirement. I went to do my 90-day report with Immigration, it was fast and efficient – 15 min and on my way – then I took my ailing monitor in and found out that what I had was a bad cable – problem solved at minimum cost – a little shopping for food and then a trip to the beach to see friends – 2 hr. there, then 3 propositions from young men on the way home from the beach. Hectic day
I have just been going over my options for tonight
- a. Have young man come and give a 2 hr. oil massage – 600B
- b. Go to Sunee Plaza and see some shows – 120 B / drink + tips
- c. Go to Walking Street and check out the local action. ? B
- d. Go to Jomtien Complex and catch the Cabaret show “Venue”
- e. From Gay Romeo invite a young man over for the evening.
- f. Just stay home tonight and enjoy some TV and computer time
I think I have elected to do “F” tonight – there’s always tomorrow.
What a great feeling to know that tomorrow and the days after will afford the same or more options. Truly a great retirement. Of course I am looking forward to obtaining a condo that will have kitchen facilities and a little bigger than where I am now so I can set up my photo-flash lighting and get back to making some images and paintings. Several boys are waiting for that — (Here in Pattaya – young men 18/up are called “boys” ) But that just increases the options.
Now, I just hope I get used to the heat !!!! It is hotter here than in Chiang Mai.