News Headlines : Bangkok Post Friday Nov 28th.
What the hell – not much to say – Chiang Mai is still a great place to be and live. I hope the mess is over soon.
Thanks David for e-mailing me on this article –
I have tried to stay away from Vista – until now. I just loaded the Adobe Production Suite and find I needed more memory, so I increased it to 7G and low and behold I find that XP can only address up to 3G. Bummer!!!!
So now I have Vista loaded and back in business. I also didn’t like Adobe Premier and stuck with Sony Vegas to make my DVD’s. But now that I have a good version of Premier (CS4) to test – I find that I am liking it better than Vegas and I think it’s making better videos – clearer, brighter, etc. Wouldn’t you know.
So today was the first day I am back on line again – still have some computer issues but running and I am reluctant to shut it down again. So we will see how long it runs this time
Just thought I’d add a couple of shots of some friends here in Chiang Mai.
First here is a shot taken at Chatt’s birthday party last week. Chatt is Kevin’s partner and our old neighbor in the Condo we used to live at. This was take at a small restaurant off Huay Kaew Rd. Chatt also went to the same YMCA English classes with Nu while we lived there.
That’s Nu, Chatt, Kevin
And here is a couple of shots of David Cooper. These were taken with my small Canon One-Shot at Loy Krathong 2008 when we let off our Krathong and fire balloon.
David’s partner is Tay and they are moving to a new house – I’ll try and get some shots later
Both are good friends here in Chiang Mai – dinners, shows and just great friendship –
Sawadee Khrap – A look at our new place.
First our front yard and shots of my new studio – I will start to setup as soon as I can install the curtains – next week, this weekend is full already.
Here is our living room and shot of the dining room and you can also see the kitchen area – now that we have it somewhat furnished it is looking like home – Nu still wants to make a meditation area next to the living room.
And the massage room and computer room – and if I didn’t show you before – another shot of Nu’s new Honda 125 Wave. He’s been going to school with it now and everything is working great.
I want to introduce WebCamMax -Add videos, pictures and effects to virtual/real Webcam and broadcast on messengers. Great program, I use it for CamFrog, MSN, Yahoo, Skype – and so on to control my video-cam.
In addition I will also receive a free copy to use for this plug on the blog – such a deal I can’t pass it up.
Here’s the main menu:
1. Use your camera
2. Show your screen
3. Show a movie
4. Show photos
5. Make a background and just doodle.
Here are some actual examples:
It is really a powerful program and gives you complete control of your camera and what you broadcast.
I use it to show a pre-recorded clip of myself when I visiting any site – that way I don’t have to worry what or how I am dressed at the time and still can present a proper image to the group.
I have also used it several times to show someone what or how I was working with my desktop or show a particular window and what to click on for a program. This made it really slick – just click and click back to the main screen.
And I have used it to show movie clips C2C.
So again here’s what it can do:
Add Effects –
- Transform: apply Distorting Mirror, Fire, Mosaic, Line, Color, Snow or Water to your video show
- Mask: wear all kinds of glasses and hats, or change your hair style, or even pretend to be a famous people
- Background: Change your background to the place you like
- Frame: add some Frame to make your video cooler
- Emotion: use smileys you like to express your feeling better
- Text: type what you want to say on the video box directly
- A large number of online effects to download
- Customize effects properties: change the effect’s color, position, size, speed and etc.
- Create your own effects: Just follow the guide and it’s really easy and fun
Record Video –
- Save recorded videos in Non-loss AVI format or ASF format which you can easily play and edit.
- Snap your webcam, a movie or your screen to make fantastic photos and post on your Blog.
- Save pictures in JPG, BMP, GIF or PNG format according to your requirement.
Virtual Webcam –
- Play movie for your friends or trick them with a fake video.
- Share the whole or part of your screen with your friends
- Play photo slides for your friends
- Fast switch between virtual and real webcam
Enable PinP –
- Using the fantastic Picture in Picture feature you can broadcast different sources at the same time.
- Set your PinP source: you can set your webcam, video, picture, your screen or color as your PinP source and broadcast with the main source at the same time.
- Customize your PinP: you can adjust the size and position of the PinP as you want and set the PinP quantity according to your requirement.
Enable Doodling –
- By creating designs directly on your video, you can make your video chat funnier and cooler.
- Select painting tools to create and edit your drawings including Pencil, Eraser and Color Bucket. Change the line size and color if needed. Instantly wipe off the part you don’t like with the eraser. And don’t forget to
save your works for the later use.
Try it – you’ll love it.