Had a friend come over last night and brought some photos on a small USB mini-drive and card-reader. Plugged it in and immediatly BOClean detected a virus (trojan) trying to install itself in the system – stopped it cold and offered to put it in a virus vault (it could not heal it – it was a self-contained DLL and so could not be healed). I went on to examine the photos without problems and then did a complete deep scan of all drives and system – no infection. Great little FREE program, save my ass. THANKS BOCean.
- Revo Uninstaller is completely free – no charge, no adware, no spyware;
- You can uninstall your application easily and correctly;
- You can view all details of a certain application installed on your computer;
- You can use an innovative “Hunter mode” to uninstall, kill and delete applications;
- You can use a “Drag and Drop” mode to uninstall, kill and delete applications;
- You can view and manage applications loaded when Windows startup;
- You can clean any junk, temporary and unnecessary files from your drives;
- You can have fast access to the most useful Windows build-in tools;
- You can erase all your history in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Netscape browsers;
- You can erase recent document history in Microsoft Office products since version 2000;
- You can erase most important traces you had left while you had been working with Windows;
- You can permanently delete all your already deleted files so they become unrecoverable by any software;
- You can securely delete any existing file or folder so it become unrecoverable by any software
Neat Uhhhhh —– get your copy.
Try them out –